SPORTS MEDICINE &
If you have a sudden neck, shoulder or back pain, or have sustained an injury while indulging in a sports activity, our team of highly trained sports medicine doctors and orthopedic surgeons can help you get back on track. Book an appointment with us so that you can get 45 minutes of individualised care, where our sports medicine doctors will diagnose the type of musculoskeletal injury you incurred, reduce any pain or swelling, and devise a rehabilitative plan to help speed up your recovery.
Sports medicine treatment plans include a suite of non-surgical procedures as well as the use of the latest sports medicine equipment such as the anti-gravity machine and Normatic. Our sports medicine doctors incorporate a non-operative approach towards treating your sports injury, while our orthopedic surgeons develop a conservative non-operative plan before resorting to performing an operation. They are supported by our medical specialists in physiotherapy and rehabilitation, chiropractic, and acupuncture within our medical centre, so that you can stay active.
Our Service Offerings
Services Include the Treatment ofOrthopedic Injuries:
- Knee Injuries such as Bursitis and Tendinitis
- Shoulder, Elbow and Arm Injuries such as Tennis Elbow, Rotator Cuff Tears, and Tendon Tears
- Conditions Affecting Hips, Shins, Feet and Ankles Such as Hip Labral Tears, Shin Splints and Plantar Fasciitis
Services Include the Treatment ofRepetitive Conditions such as:
- Achilles Tendinitis and Achilles Tendon Rupture
- Compartment Syndrome
- Hamstring Tears
- Sprains and Tendinopathy in Ankle, Elbow, Knee or Shoulder