Becoming a mother is one of the most joyous moments in a woman’s life. Those nine months of gestation can also be a complex time to navigate on your own. When you visit us, our trustworthy team of gynecologists and medical experts will support you in this journey with the right guidance so that you can enjoy optimal health during pregnancy as well as post-delivery.
Not only will your questions be answered in a supportive manner, your case will be treated with absolute sensitivity, gentleness, and tact so that you can relax in safe hands and focus on good times ahead with your newborn. We have the best gynecologists in Dubai and are equipped to help you through the use of our latest 4D pregnancy scanning technologies as well as antenatal and postpartum care.
Our doors are also open for women who suffer from irregular menstrual cycles, painful menstruation, hormonal imbalances, and menopausal issues that cause anguish. If you find it difficult to conceive, have a hirsute appearance or notice a sudden piling on of weight, please book a consultation with us so that we can run a series of tests, and create the best treatment solutions according to the diagnosis made. From taking pap samples to delivering colposcopy, hysterectomy, and hysteroscopy, our gynecology doctors are here to catch any serious women-related conditions before it gets too late.
In addition, if you are on the brink of menopause, our medical centre in Dubai will provide you with the best of care through our popular Wellwoman Screening Package.
Our Services Include
- Obstetric Follow Up
- Ultrasound Screening
- Antenatal Care
- Prenatal Testing
- Postpartum Care
- Cervical Dysplasia
- Ovarian Cysts
- Dilation & Curettage
- Tubal Ligation
- Pelvic Floor Disorders
- Menstrual Disorders (including Painful Periods)
- Cervical Screening
- Infertility Treatment
- STDs and Infections
- Diagnostic & Surgical Hysteroscopy
- Colposcopy Diagnostic
- Family Planning and Complex Contraception
- Ectopic Pregnancy
Gynecology Clinic in Dubai
We provide all kinds of gynecology services in Dubai. Our priority is the comfort of our patients, and we go to every length to ensure that. We encourage our female patients to have a regular visit to gynecologists to ensure the optimum health of their reproductive organs. Female reproductive organs dominate most of the health issues faced by women. Thus, it is crucial to keep them strong to lead a healthy life. Explore our major services in detail and world-class medical support to ensure a calm, stress-free experience.
Our Gynecology Services
- Obstetric Follow Up: The right obstetric follow up includes visiting a gynecologist before, during, and after your pregnancy. Seeking medical advice from obstetrician before you start trying to conceive is as necessary as your other appointments once you are pregnant. And once you conceive, our gynecologist can help with morning sickness and other issues to the safe and sound delivery of your child. Our renowned team of obstetricians in Dubai assures us that we do our best to cater to your individual needs efficiently.
- Ultrasound Screening: We have an uncompromising commitment to quality; that is why we have state-of-the-art ultra-sound and imaging equipment. The facility is utilized for multiple functions apart from pregnancy and has proven instrumental in diagnosing several health issues.
- Antenatal Care: Its popularly known as prenatal care, and it benefits both the mother and the baby. Regular screening and diagnosis help in identifying the risk factors that might adversely affect the mother and child. Thus, antenatal care is crucial and recommended by WHO and doctors worldwide.
- Prenatal Testing: Prenatal testing covers a wide range of tests that any ob gyne in Dubai would recommend. These tests help in identifying the potential health conditions or chromosomal abnormalities in the fetus. Our testing center is well-equipped for all the kinds of tests, including blood and imaging. Your first prenatal screening test is usually recommended as early as 10 weeks of pregnancy.
- Postpartum Care: Postpartum is the period after childbirth. It is the recuperation period after the mentally and physically exhausting period of pregnancy and labor. Regular guidance by a doctor will help you to recover much faster and in a healthier manner. Our team of best female gynecologist in Dubai will always guide you in the right direction. So, you enjoy optimal health during pregnancy and afterward.
- Cervical Dysplasia: Cervical dysplasia is the abnormal cell growth on the surface of the cervix or endocervical canal. It is mostly diagnosed during the routine check-up or Pap test as it mostly does not show any remarkable symptoms. This abnormal cell growth is a precancerous condition and may rarely lead to cancer. We provide all kinds of treatment and surgical removal of cervical dysplasia.
- Fibroids: Though it is still unclear why fibroids develop; they still manage to create havoc in a female body. These non-cancerous tumors often cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods. Depending on your condition's severity, we provide proper treatment for fibroids, either by medication or removal of fibroids by noninvasive or minimally invasive procedures.
- Menopause: Social taboos and lack of awareness prevents women from seeking medical help during menopause even in this era. The majority of women feel that menopause has disrupted their emotional, physical, and mental health. If you visit our gynecology clinic in Dubai with such symptoms, we offer a complete menopause management clinical program. The right treatment can help you maintain the quality of life.
- Ovarian Cysts: There can be more than one reason to have an ovarian cyst. However, ovarian cysts in themselves do not amount to any health problems. They are symptoms for many underlying health issues such as PCOD or PCOS. Apart from lifestyle changes, there are several medical treatments available for ovarian cysts. Some of them are bariatric surgery, laparoscopic ovarian surgery, etc.
- Tubal Ligation: Tubal ligation in Dubai is a common treatment and a type of female sterilization. The tubal ligation is the permanent method of contraception. In this procedure, the fallopian tubes are ligated (tied-up) to prevent eggs from traveling to the uterus. Because of the process, it is popularly knowns as ‘getting your tubes tied’. It is a simple outpatient procedure using a laparoscope, which is a minimally invasive procedure.
- Pelvic Floor Disorder: Pelvic floor dysfunction is the inability to control the pelvic floor muscles. Our pelvic floor consists of a group of muscles and ligaments. Together they act like a sling that supports the organs in our pelvis. If you are experiencing symptoms such as constipation, straining to defecate, urine, or stool leakage, then you could have pelvic floor disorder. We advise you to get yourself checked from a gynecologist. Initial treatments generally include biofeedback, pelvic floor physical therapy, and medications.
- Menstrual Disorders (including painful periods): Irregularity in your menstrual cycle can be an indicator of a menstrual disorder. There can be a range of reasons for these irregularities. Our female gynecology doctors can help you determine what kind of treatment may help you get over your symptoms.
- Cervical Screening: It is a test that each woman must do once a year to know in advance, any potential cervical cancer threat. Usually, the tests are simple, and it takes only a few minutes. The test includes a smear/pap test.
- Infertility Treatment: Our gynecology department also serves as a successful fertility clinic in Dubai. Our staff will guide you through the entire process of successful conception. We utilize the latest technologies in the field to bring the joy of parenthood in your life.
- STDs and Infections: Sexually transmitted diseases and infections are serious. It requires treatment like any other health issue. Early diagnosis can be treated with simple antibiotics and antivirals. Right treatment not only cures your infection; but also curbs the spread of the infection.
- Diagnostic & Surgical Hysteroscopy: Hysteroscopy allows your obstetrics to look inside your uterus to diagnose and treat abnormal bleeding causes. The procedure can be used to correct various uterine conditions, such as removing polyps or fibroids. It is a minimally invasive procedure and does not require hospitalization.
- Colposcopy Diagnostic: Colposcopy is a medical diagnostic procedure to examine an illuminated and magnified view of the cervix, vagina, and vulva. The colposcopy surgeon first sees the reports to analyze the patient's overall health, and based on that, he/she may create your complete treatment plan.
- Family Planning and Complex Contraception: Family planning and contraception go hand in hand. Contraception facilitated family planning helps the spacing of births. Women intending to use contraception must consult with an ob gyne in Dubai, as there are several ways to achieve contraception. We provide different procedures that will help you in planning your family and take care of your reproductive health. The procedure will depend on the method or treatment, your objective, and your overall health.
- Ectopic Pregnancy: Tubal pregnancy or pregnancy outside the uterus is known as ectopic pregnancy. This condition can put the life of a pregnant woman as a risk. Most of the time, ectopic pregnancies get miscarried on their own, and they rarely require surgical procedures. However, early diagnosis is important, and the patient must be in proper medical care.
- Vaginismus: Vaginismus or commonly known as painful intercourse, is a functional problem that requires treatment. Else it will interfere with the women’s quality of life and their intimate relationship. Our aesthetic gynecologist will help you by using minimally invasive techniques to achieve faster results.
Pregnancy is an exciting and life-changing experience. An expert gynecologist can make the whole journey stress-free for you. However, there are plenty of other reasons why women must meet their gynecology doctors on a regular basis. Our team of multilingual gynecologists ensures that you receive the utmost care. Our team includes some of the best Indian gynecologists in Dubai. If you are looking for Filipino ob gyn in Dubai, we have them too. We have the competency to handle a range of surgical and non-surgical procedures by taking care of all aspects of women’s health. Visit our medical centre in Dubai, and we will make sure you get the best treatment.