Whenever you start to feel unwell and need an evaluation, the Department of Family Medicine at our medical centre in Dubai is your first port-of-call. We possess in-depth knowledge and experience in looking after people of all ages, whether it is your baby or an ailing grandparent.
In the case of adults and the elderly, we treat a wide range of common problems and illnesses affecting various parts of your body, from cholesterol issues to heart ailments and rheumatic conditions. So, whether you have a common cold or you need help in managing your thyroid hormone levels, get in touch with our internationally renowned medical experts who will provide you with the proper therapeutic solution.
In addition to serving adult patients at our medical centre in Dubai, we take your children’s health seriously. We have adopted a holistic approach towards caring for babies and children below the age of 14, while creating an atmosphere filled with fun and play that they can enjoy.
Our medical experts are dedicated to delivering evidence-based and innovative pediatric care, from screening to diagnostics and effective treatment plans. Not only are they passionate about working with children, they will also educate you about your child’s condition, so that you are involved and engaged in every step of your child’s development and well-being.
Visit the Department of Family Medicine and engage with our team of medical specialists who will ensure that you and your family are in safe hands.
Our Services Include
Family Medicine Services
- Diagnosing and Treating Acute Physical Illnesses (Flu-like symptoms, Conjunctivitis, Tonsillitis, Otitis, Sinusitis, Pneumonia, Gastroenteritis, Vulvovaginitis, Joint, Muscle, and Back Pain, Tendinitis, Abdominal Pain and Floating, Lower Urinary Tract Infections, Acute Skin Problems, Acute Fever, and Fatigue)
- Diagnosing and Treating Chronic Physical Illnesses (Dyspnea and Thoracic Pain, Palpitations, Headache, Vertigo, GERD Symptoms, Chronic Cough, Thyroid Diseases, Chronic Abdominal Symptoms, Anal Problems, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Osteoporosis, Anemia and Vitamin Deficiency, Abnormal Liver Enzymes, Loss of Weight and Appetite, Lymph Nodes Enlargement)
- Screening, Diagnosing and Treating Mental Illnesses (Depression, Anxiety Disorders)
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors Screening and Treating (Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Obesity, Smoking)
- Administering Vaccinations for patients of all ages
- Adolescent Care (Growth Development, Risky Behaviors, Vaccination, Depression Screening, Puberty)
- Early Cancer Screening (Breast, Lungs, Colon, Skin, Cervical Cancer)
- Ear Wax Removal
- Providing Appropriate Treatment Plans, Personalized Counseling, and Medications
- Providing Minor Surgical Procedures (Open Wound Stitching, Cyst, and Lipoma Ablation)
Family Medicine Services
- Cardiovascular Problems
- Kidney Related Problems
- Rheumatic Conditions
- Thyroid Issues
- Pre-Operative Assessments
- Consultation of Routine Healthcare
- Vaccinations and Adult Immunization
- Approaching Travel Medicine and Immunization
- Sick Leave Report
- Premarital Screening and Check-up
- Old Patient Health Care (Dementia Screening, Vaccination, Assessment of Daily Living Limitations)
- EKG Reading and Cardiac Referral
- Asthma and COPD Screening and Treatment
- Women Contraception Counseling
- PULs Cardiac Tests
- Blood Tests and Packages