DR. NIVINE CHEAITO
Family Medicine Specialist
Dr. Nivine Cheaito is a Family Medicine Specialist who graduated from Saint-Joseph University in Beirut. She received her training in Family Medicine at Hôtel-Dieu de France Hospital and affiliated hospitals and healthcare centers.
Dr. Cheaito has been practicing comprehensive holistic primary care medicine in different medical centers in Beirut. She was a clinical instructor at the Beirut Arab University Healthcare Center.
Her scope of care covers preventive medicine, health-risk assessments, immunization and screening tests, personalized counseling, diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic physical and mental illnesses, and travel medicine immunization and counseling.
Through her comprehensive and integrative approach, Dr. Cheaito provides an exceptional level of continuing healthcare and wellbeing for patients of all ages.
She speaks fluent English, French and Arabic
Member of the World Organization of Family Medicine ( WONCA).
- Diagnosing and Treating Acute Physical Illnesses (Flu-like symptoms, Conjunctivitis, Tonsillitis, Otitis, Sinusitis, Pneumonia, Gastroenteritis, Vulvovaginitis, Joint, Muscle, and Back Pain, Tendinitis, Abdominal Pain and Floating, Lower Urinary Tract Infections, Acute Skin Problems, Acute Fever, and Fatigue)
- Diagnosing and Treating Chronic Physical Illnesses (Dyspnea and Thoracic Pain, Palpitations, Headache, Vertigo, GERD Symptoms, Chronic Cough, Thyroid Diseases, Chronic Abdominal Symptoms, Anal Problems, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Osteoporosis, Anemia and Vitamin Deficiency, Abnormal Liver Enzymes, Loss of Weight and Appetite, Lymph Nodes Enlargement)
- Screening, Diagnosing and Treating Mental Illnesses (Depression, Anxiety Disorders)
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors Screening and Treating (Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia, Obesity, Smoking)
- Administering Vaccinations for patients of all ages
- Adolescent Care (Growth Development, Risky Behaviors, Vaccination, Depression Screening, Puberty)
- Early Cancer Screening (Breast, Lungs, Colon, Skin, Cervical Cancer)
- Ear Wax Removal
- Providing Appropriate Treatment Plans, Personalized Counseling, and Medications
- Providing Minor Surgical Procedures (Open Wound Stitching, Cyst, and Lipoma Ablation)
- Approaching Travel Medicine and Immunization
- Sick Leave Report
- Premarital Screening and Check-up
- Old Patient Health Care (Dementia Screening, Vaccination, Assessment of Daily Living Limitations)
- EKG Reading and Cardiac Referral
- Asthma and COPD Screening and Treatment
- Women Contraception Counseling
- PULs Cardiac Tests
- Blood Tests and Packages